Going back to school!

iVillage Member
Going back to school!
Thu, 03-19-2009 - 1:58pm
I have been out of work since October, when I got laid off from Mervyns Corporate Office.  I have been searching like crazy for a job, to no avail.  So I have decided to go back to school to finish my degree in Criminal Justice.  It will take about 12 months and its from 5:50-10:50 each night.  But I get to be home still with the kids during the day.  Samantha starts preschool May 1st,  she will be in school Mon, Tues, and Wed, and Logan naps for a long time in the morning (hes 9 months) so I can study then.  Also, MIL is going to take the kids Tues night into Wednesday and keep them all day so I can study/catch up on work.  Friday I have no school so I will devote the day to my family and then study 1/2 a weekend day.  DH is very supportive.  He will be taking on the kids basically full time when he is gone while I am in school and he works full time so its a big job for him but he will do great.  Anyways, I start 4/20...Im really excited!

Amanda

CL to Child Modeling & Acting

351542280_sKoAB-M-1.jpg image by aallen83 351531321_yGkkk-M.jpg image by aallen83 351445789_CQchp-M.jpg image by aallen83

Amanda

CL to Child Modeling & Acting