Please help, need advice.
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 01-11-2010 - 4:45pm|
Brief history if you don't know me. After TTC for 5 years we finally got our BFP in December and my second beta did not rise, third did not rise so we did the methotrexate shot for fear of ectopic pregnancy. Blood work showed levels starting to go down and then went back up again so last Thur did second dose of methotrexate. I went in today for blood work and levels went up slightly (as expected they said) but they want me to come back Thurs for more bloodwork and if levels haven't gone down then they want me to go back for yet another dose of methotrexate. also, my u/s last week showed a pseudo sac in the uterus and of course they cannot see anything in my tube but it appears it was just not a viable pregnancy or one of the other embryos is implanted in my tube. At this point, I don't care. I am so tired of this and I want to just quit. I don't feel that this is working and I'm not going to continue to get the shots -this is crazy. Has anyone else experienced this or done something different? Please help me.
TTC #1 since 2005
IUI #1 - chem. pregnancy, IUI #2 - BFN
5/2007 -BFP naturally, m/c 6/07
IUI #3 - BFN, IVF#1 canceled-IUI #4 & IUI #5 -BFN
ET 12/4 - Ectopic. Waiting for levels to go down.