Bad Day - What Would You Do?

iVillage Member
Bad Day - What Would You Do?
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 9:41pm

Hi Everybody - long time lurker; first time poster ... I've been EPing for 8 months - well EBF for 8 weeks, but that's another long and miserable story.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 10:07pm

Hang in there, and welcome out of lurdkom!

We've all had really bad days where we've wondered why we keep doing it- but just look at your LO and you'll remember exactly why you're pumping- because you want nothing but the best for your baby! We've all lost milk at some point or another, we all know that it's so precious, if not, we wouldn't work so hard to get it, to give to our little ones.

There was a day back in January, when I was taking muscle relaxers and was forced to pump & dump (literally the entire month). I lost a total of 24 ounces that day. Three separate 8 oz bags, GONE. They all 3 leaked. I was so devastated that I emailed Lansinoh and asked them if this was common among there products, if so, I was going to buy the Medela bags. Needless to say, they sent me over 300 new bags within a week and told me to double bag my entire supply.

Keep your chin up and don't be a lurker anymore. :) We don't bite, promise.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lilypie
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 10:15pm

I would keep on pumping :)

It has been said many times "Never quit on a bad day".

Photobucket

Alexa

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 11:41pm

DON'T QUIT!!!
The bad day will soon be in the past and your baby will still be getting the best nutrition every made, Mommy's milk

DON'T QUIT!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7 month medal
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-18-2009 - 8:24am
Thanks for the encouragement!