I think this is it...

iVillage Member
I think this is it...
Fri, 05-30-2008 - 12:30am
Well Ladies I think this is it...Joslyn is now 9 months and she has only recieved 100 % EBM. But now that the weather out here is nice and hot I want to enjoy my summer that I feel is so greatly deserved, I want to have fun with my girls as I feel along with pumping came restrictions on activitys and Im going back to work 20 hrs per week in Sept. so I want the summer off. When I am all said and done weaning I will have 3 months in the deep freeze to take her to 13 - 14 months of age....DO you think that is good enough or should I feel guilty about not going further???Because I do and I hate it, really its never going to feel great about weaning. And a few questions, is there a problem with feeding her milk from lets say last november, now in June, becasue EBM composition changes over time right? I just want to make sure I chouldent be supplementing with something? And is frozen EBM better than formula? And I did not rotate my freezer stash as they say BM is good

Kendee

pictures1225-1-2.jpg image by pussywillow04

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-19-2008 - 2:24pm

Kendee,

Hi, I'm sorry no one responded and answered your questions.

I think if you get her to 13 to 14 mos is an accomplishment, and of course you should let go of the guilt.

Afram, Olivia and Sophia small

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-03-2008 - 3:58pm

DO you think that is good enough or should I feel guilty about not going further???

Everyone reacts to weaning differently.