AF or spotting?

iVillage Member
AF or spotting?
Tue, 12-16-2008 - 9:48am

I thought AF had finally come to visit yesterday, but she was gone a couple of hours later.

Is it usual to spot while weaning? I've been expecting her to come visit any day now since I'm now under 8 oz a day, but don't remember reading anything about spotting while weaning. I was also expecting some severe cramping since this will be the first visit from AF in 21 months (funny how it was just days after Henry's birthday) and that hasn't happened.

-jenni

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

-jenni

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-17-2008 - 3:42pm
I don't know what exactly yours was... But with me, AF didn't come back until the very day I HUTH, I was only producing 1 oz/day by then. I did have weird discharge before that (Sorry, TMI!), but it wasn't AF. When AF did come back, I had no cramping at all, and it was very light and only for 3 or 4 days. Lighter and easier then AF usually is for me. Just to tell you what my experience was! So I'm betting that you'll get the real thing w/in the next month!
Photobucket
Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-19-2008 - 12:41pm
Just to give you a little reassurance - my first AF wasn't any better or worse than pre-pregnancy.