Throwing a pump away?

iVillage Member
Throwing a pump away?
Mon, 12-29-2008 - 2:44pm
Here's my issue.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-29-2008 - 10:43pm
Sounds like you might need 'distance' between you and the pump. No reason to do anything your are not yet comfortable with.
bday picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-30-2008 - 8:57am
my PY also "misfires" - it happens really bad on a lower suction setting, it's ok if i have it almost all the way up. Some times I stop and start it or jiggle it in the air. I am fearful of reselling it b/c of this, however I bought it used. Now I know why the lady made a point to say, I always use it o the maxiume settings. lol I bought a used PY b/c they are a "close syetem" and I could resell w/out much fuss, otherwise i would have bought a PISA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-30-2008 - 10:51am

Thats a good idea to pack it away and let some time pass.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-30-2008 - 11:04am

Hi Christine, I had the same talk with my DH. One of my friend asked me if I can lend her the pump 7 months later and she said she will change everything from the tubing before using it.

Though I know I will definitely be atleast on the path of weaning in another 7 months , I just couldn't bring myself up to parting with my pump. It has so much of history and I think I too will pack it up and store it (we are not planning to have any more babies) for memory sake.

So do what your heart says on this one. May be it will just be a keepsake for all the memories you will have eventually with EPing.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Photobucket