HUTH!!!

iVillage Member
HUTH!!!
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 1:42pm

Hi All, I am really excited and emotional as I announce at this board that I am HUTH. I dropped to 1 pump about 2 weeks ago and was pumping about 20 mins a day. I only made 3 oz today and I havent been feeling engorged in quite some time. So I have decided to not pump any more. My goal was 6 months of BM, but I kept going and here I am at 8.5 months. The frozen should take us to 11 months of BM. This is all because of you ladies and the encouragement and support I got here.

I will never forget this year, it has been the toughest and the happiest year of my life so far and pumping has taught me some of the biggest lessons. I started out hating my pump and now I couldnt be more thankful to that machine. I will always keep it with me to remind me in difficult times that I can be strong!

P.S. I will still be visiting the board to help those that I can and just to stay in touch!

iVillage Member
In reply to: rtandon
Fri, 10-16-2009 - 7:15am

So congratulations! :D

I wish I could make it to 8 months... wow!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-17-2009 - 5:13am

"I will never forget this year, it has been the toughest and the happiest year of my life so far and pumping has taught me some of the biggest lessons. I started out hating my pump and now I couldnt be more thankful to that machine. I will always keep it with me to remind me in difficult times that I can be strong!"

Inspiring words. You made me cry. Thanks a lot LOL

Really, thanks.

And congrats!

Liz

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Collier 8 months
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 1:22pm

{HUGS}

Thank YOU! I have never met you, seen you, or spoken to you, but I feel a bond with you. More so with you and some of the others who started out the journey around the same time maybe because