LVP prescription +/- supplements
MVP no supplements
MVP supplements
MVP prescription +/- supplements
HVP no supplements
HVP supplements
HVP prescription +/- supplements
other

You will not be able to change your vote.

Edited 3/16/2010 8:10 pm ET by kristiepdx

Edited 3/16/2010 8:10 pm ET by kristiepdx

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 8:56am
I voted medium supply with no supplements. I did try every supplement on the market and didn't really see an increase in supply and they all seemed to make my LO gassy.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 12:18pm

Thanks everyone for voting on this. I was really curious because I see all the talk about supplements and prescriptions. I was wondering what supply level everyone decided to take them.

I myself tried fenugreek with my last LO, but I cant say it helped me any. I was a HVP that turned into a high AVP (5-10oz surplus/day)after going back to work. I seem to be doing the same so far so I did not try anything......Well maybe lecithin if I am on a day trip with my family and I slack on a pump. Sometimes I like to eat oatmeal because I like it-(I do see an increase several hours later).

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-04-2010 - 6:29pm
I ate lots of oatmeal and took More Milk Plus capsules and was an HVP. Then I stopped both and was still and HVP. I lost some ounces, but that was probably on account of dropping pumps. I highly doubt anything will bring a LVP higher than a low AVP.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married to Aaron 06/14/06

Diagnosed PCOS 11/07

FTM/SAHM to Avery Joy born 07/24/09

Currently writing a book about Exclusively Pumping!!!
Exclusively Pumping
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-05-2010 - 1:24pm

I am such a dork. I was checking out how the vote was doing and I saw that I put MVP instead of AVP. Looks like people figured it out though.

I did not see much of a difference with supps when I tried them, but others swear the work for them.

Maybe we should have a poll about supplements tried and whether or not people found them effective?

I cant think of all the common/uncommon ones off the top of my head. Someone will have to help with that.