Lots of ???'s

iVillage Member
Lots of ???'s
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 10:51am
So I have made it to 8 months. I never thought I would be able to do that in the begining! I am down to three pumps a day and I am ready to stop. I have been getting up early(4:45) to pump then workout and with the nice weather I am not wanting to stop what I am doing to go pump! These are just a few reasons but I am just ready to be finished. I am happy that my goal was 6 months and I surpassed that. Well my question is how do I get her to drink formula? She does sometimes and other times wants nothing to do with it, how is that. I plan to keep pumping till 9 months and I have some milk in the freezer but I don't want to drop another pump until she easily drinks formula. Also if I drop to 2 times a day do you think it is possible to pump at 8:30 in the morning and workout before that? I don't feel extremely full at that time. The reason for that is I work late and won't be able to pump till 8:30 in the evening.
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 9:41am

First...CONGRATS on meeting your goal!! :o)

Sometimes making the transition to formula is tough, it was for us with Abby...she didn't seem to want it at first either!

Photobucket