~*~Lurkers heres ur chance to delurk~*~

iVillage Member
~*~Lurkers heres ur chance to delurk~*~
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 10:47pm
If you post it they will come! lol I wanna see all the lurkers that laugh at me but don't post lol :P

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-26-2003 - 11:29am
Just discovered today that I am pg. We weren't particuarally trying, but I can't say it was a total accident. We had sex once unprotected and that's all it took. I am still a bit confused. I know I am supposed to be thrilled, excited, jumping over the moon, but I don't exactly feel that way. I'm not unhappy, but I feel overwhealmed, tired, have a headache and still can't believe it. I looked at the Chinese chart and it said "boy". That freaked me out - I really, really, really want a girl. I think that this will be my only kid. I wonder if we should have planned it better when dh has a better job (his company is going out of business). Anyhow, I have tons of questions for women who went trough all this.

1) Did you plan your pregnancy?

2) How long were you trying?

3) Were you surprised or did you just "know" it?

4) Were you happy about it?

5) Was Chinese chart right for you?

6) How did you hide it from people (mostly at work)?

7) How did you puke without nobody noticing?

8) What did you use for headache?

9)When did it "sink in" that you are pregnant?

I have tons more questions, but for now that's that.

May

edd 5/3/03

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-26-2003 - 11:43pm
Hello May. Thank you for joining our board! Congratulations on your pregnancy! When I found out I was pregnant with my DD I wasn't exactly jumping over the moon either. In fact, I started crying. Finding out your pregnant, when your not ready, is a big thing. I kept thinking to myself that being pregnant was suppose to be such a joyous occasion, something I had dreamt about since I was little. And when I finally was, it was like "Oh crap, what should I do?" You never know once you have your first little one, he/she may make you want to have another one, so that you do have your girl ;). I was the opposite, I wanted a boy and got a girl lol. But I love her just the same, she's the greatest thing that I've ever done. Once everything sinks in a little bit more, you'll be able to come up with more solutions for everything. The first trimester is the hardest for a lot of women. I didn't have many pregnancy symptoms besides food cravings, and I was so tired my first trimester. It was like the day I hit my second, I was like wow, I really was tired and had no energy. Keep us updated on how things are going!

PS I posted your questions under the Wednesday post. Great questions, that I'm sure a lot of women wonder about!

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-27-2003 - 11:56am
i lurk/post a few times :) i'm due October 10th with my first baby (a boy).

Stephanie EDD 10/10 with baby Moon Rocket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-27-2003 - 1:15pm
hi - i'll delurk. i've only been lurking for a few weeks, but i've been on the july03, unmedicated birth and breastfeeding boards for a while. i didn't know this board existed until a few weeks ago - what a wonderful surprise when i found out about it! i had a fabulous little boy, zach, on july 10. dh & i & zach live in the SF Bay Area.

anyway - HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

-sue

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-27-2003 - 2:59pm
Congratulations Stephanie! What a cute little name for him. Keep us updated on how things are going!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-27-2003 - 3:01pm
Welcome Sue, thank you for delurking. :) First off let me say congratulations on Zach and on a unmedicated labor! lol Keep us updated on how BFing goes, we may need your advice for future reference for our BFing mamas. :) Congratulations again! And please keep us updated!!