=+=+=Freaky Friday=+=+=

iVillage Member
=+=+=Freaky Friday=+=+=
Thu, 09-04-2003 - 9:39pm
What was the scariest movie or movie character that scared you the most as a kid?

What will you be for Halloween? If you don't dress up, what will your children be?

And on the optimistic side, what do you look forward to with fall coming shortly? :)

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-04-2003 - 9:43pm
I think Freddie scared me the most when I was younger. I tried to act like he didn't and would laugh at my brother for being scared. But I was scared too, I had this reoccuring dream with him coming into my house and me hiding behind our couch (there was a small space that then I could fit behind). :)

I'm going to be myself for Halloween, and I'm undecided what Ani will be. :)

I look forward to going to Vermont when the leaves change. Also, wearing some of my post partum hooded sweatshirts!

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-05-2003 - 6:33am
The Shower Scene from "Psycho", gave me nightmares for months after I accidentally saw it on late night TV when I was 7. We were at a family party and none of the grown-ups were monitoring what the kiddies were watching on TV ( This was before the remote control,the VCR and Power Puff Girls).

I've locked myself in the bathroom when I shower ever since! LOL

Cath and Ciara

Catherine -- Wife to Tim, Mommy to Ciára (4/19)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-05-2003 - 9:15am
Mine has to be that clown in Poltergeist - i haven't liked clowns since.

As for Halloween, we British are too reserved to do fun things like dress up, so I have never really had a halloween before, looking forward to my first here in Canada.

As for fall, there are a couple of things I am looking forward to, reaching 12 weeks, the leaves turning, my Dad coming to visit, going back to the UK for my best friend's wedding - there is so much I am getting excited now thinking about it!!

Zoe x

04/30/04

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-05-2003 - 9:39am
I hated chucky and IT. I still to this day don't like certain kinds of dolls or clowns.

I probably plan on being a pregnant cheer leader. It was the best I could come up with being pregnant during halloween.

My favorite thing about fall is Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I just love to see the kids in costume and I love scary movies. The strangest part about it though is I would prefer to watch a childrens or teens halloween show like on Disney channel or something like that than an actual scary movie on hallowen.

-Michele

EDD Dec 18

Girl

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-05-2003 - 3:15pm
There wasn't much that **didn't** scare me when I was little! I was afraid of deathly Poltergeist, Jaws, Freddie Krueger, Cujo... Those were the big ones, I guess.

Ooh, maybe I can find a cutie little pumpkin outfit for my little one who'll be just a few weeks old on Halloween!

I'm looking forward to meeting my new baby this fall. I'm also looking forward to much cooler weather here in Georgia and getting my pre-pregnancy figure back. This whole looking like a sphere thing is a bit old now.

Jada EDD 10/2

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-05-2003 - 3:42pm
What was the scariest movie or movie character that scared you the most as a kid? Children of the Corn

What will you be for Halloween? If you don't dress up, what will your children be? I'm not sure if I will dress up or not, but Brandon will be a cow.

And on the optimistic side, what do you look forward to with fall coming shortly? :)Cooler weather and my birthday (Oct 15)

Andrea & Brandon (5/15)