~*~Music Monday~*~

iVillage Member
~*~Music Monday~*~
Mon, 09-08-2003 - 1:24am
What was the first concert you ever attended?

What was the last concert that you have been to?

What is your favorite cd of all time?

:)

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-08-2003 - 1:28am
The first concert I ever went to was a New Kids on the Block concert. *blushes* Jordan was my favorite, the dark haired more mature one lol. But let me say for the record my older brother got me to like them, and the concert ticket was originally his. He would kill me if I told anyone that though lol.

The last concert I went to was a Sprite Mix it up tour. It had a good mixture of rock and rap. We went to see 311 & Hoobastank. We also caught a glimpse of Nonpoint. It was a great concert. I went when I was about 3 mos pregnant lol. I can't wait to go to another concert, but I think it may be more low key.

My favorite all time CD would probably be Sigur Ros "Agaetis Byrjun" or The Used cd self titled. :)

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-08-2003 - 12:52pm
What was the first concert you ever attended? Prince - The Purple Rain Tour

What was the last concert that you have been to? Tori Amos, Last year

What is your favorite cd of all time? That's really hard becuase it changes with my moods but....I'd have to say Sublime - 40oz to Freedom

Michelle

Sasha 8.1.03

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-08-2003 - 11:20pm
First concert: Willie Nelson with my parents :-)

Most recent concert: Was supposed to be the Sex Pistols reunion, but we ended up missing it. Other than that, Chris Isaak, I think.

Favorite CD: I always have a hard time with favorites...I can't choose. I could maybe do a top five or ten, but who wants to read that?

Alex.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-09-2003 - 10:12am
First concert I went to: Clover (a local band)

Last concert I went to: Offspring w/ Cypress Hill & MxPx

Favorite CD: At the moment it's The Used, I listen to it almost everyday. I love those guys, they're from my hometown!!!

Suzi & Tad 2/29/04 =)

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-09-2003 - 11:56am
My first concert was New Kids On the Block.

The last concert I have been to was I think Save Ferris and I got to go back stage and meet the band. I don't go to concerts that often because I always seem to get sick at them

I don't have a favorite.

-Michele