````````````Wednesday Woes``````````````

iVillage Member
````````````Wednesday Woes``````````````
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 12:20am
Heya everyone! Is today "Whoa, it's Wednesday" or Wednesday woes?

I think it's Wednesday woes for me. We're going fall shopping this weekend which I'm excited about, and I'm just simply tired of working already this week! I want to relax and do whatever. Happy "hump" day everyone!

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 9:38am
Morning Kristina,

Sorry to hear Wednesday is proving to be a tough one - at least you are nearly halfway through the week now.

It is a Wednesday Woe for me too. I need to get of my butt and go to the gym, but my m/s is really starting to kick in and the thought of even eating and then chucking up is too much to consider let alone sweating in a gym. Unfortunately my butt keeps spreading wider and wider so I have got to go every day to keep it at bay.

Hope you feel better by the end of today, why not do something to treat yourself tonight, take a long bath with candles, give yourself a manicure. The little things you probably never have time to do now you have your dd.

Love and hugs

Zoe and bump

04/30/04

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 3:45pm
It's a Wednesday Woe for me. They all are I just look forward to the weekends now to spend two whole days with my wonderful son and DH. This weekend we are taking him to the fair so it should be fun. He is only 4 months, but he will like all the lights and what not.

Andrea & Brandon (5/15)