@}-------TGIFriday!-------{@

iVillage Member
@}-------TGIFriday!-------{@
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 12:35am
Todays question of the day, is what do you plan on doing this weekend?

I'm going shopping for fall clothes. My Dh is frightend because he doesn't want to spend the money lol. But it's getting really chilly here at night! I told him I couldn't wear capris all winter. All of my prepregnancy clothes are yet to fit, and I'm certainly not converting back to pregnacy clothes! :)

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 9:17am
Tonight I have band practice and then we are going out for the bass players birthday. The rest of the weekend will be spent working in the house, mainly getting the baby's room painted.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Brandy

edd Dec 21

w/William Cade

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 9:29am
I'm so excited we will be heading to my parents house for the weekend! (I'm a SAHM so getting out even if it's to my parents is a great joy, lol) They live in MA and it's a 2 hour drive but I figured we could leave tonight and Nicholas will sleep the ride. I haven't been down to visit them since Mother's Day. They have been up here this summer vacationing but I didn't get to see *all* my relatives so this will be fun. Some of my Aunts and Uncles haven't met Nicholas yet, only thru photos they have seen him. There is a horseshoe tournament and cookout we'll be going to as well. I just hope the weather is good. Thats about it.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri & Nicholas 3/6/03

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 12:52pm
Tonight my DH and I got a suite at the Ritz Carlton and are playing hookey from being parents and celabrate my B-Day. (MIL is in town and is going to watch Sasha) and the rest of the weekend I will be doing stuff around the house, try to catch up on some sleep.

I am soooooo glad it's Friday!

Michelle

Sasha 8.1.03

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-12-2003 - 1:59pm
My mom is throwing me my baby shower on saturday and sunday we will be visiting friends.

Stephanie and reagan 3/8/03
Lilypie Baby Days