Monday Madness

iVillage Member
Monday Madness
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 12:58am
1. How did your weekend go?

2. Your plans for Thanksgiving? (It's coming up in a couple mos. Yay!)

3. When will you start shopping for Christmas?

Family info! :)

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 1:01am
1. How did your weekend go? My weekend went well. I went fall shopping and got some great deals at the Old Navy outlet. Then went crazy for Ani at the Carters outlet lol. I ended up getting a pant size smaller than my normal size. Go south beach diet! lol

2. Your plans for Thanksgiving? (It's coming up in a couple mos. Yay!) I'm flying to Indiana with Ani. Dustin is flying out a few days later. I'm so excited!!! My neice is due at the end of October, and I can't wait to see her!

3. When will you start shopping for Christmas? Hopefully soon lol. I have all of our budget planned out and whatnot and looks like I have money set back in October. I'm a freak for these outlets! They even have a KB toystore outlet!

Kristina (21) Dustin (22) Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-15-2003 - 10:16am
1. My weekend was ok... I couldn't do much because I fell earlier in the week and my back was in a lot of pain. My DH and I test drove a lexus SUV and fell in love with it. We didn't get it yet but I think as time goes by we will end uo getting one.

2. I think my mom and grandma will be coming to my house for thanksgiving. I'll be 37 weeks by then and I don't think I should be driving 4 hours to their house so close to my due date.

3. I would like to start shopping for x mas now but just haven't gotten around to it. I don't think I'll be able to do much shopping closer to x mas because I'm due the 18 of that month. I probably wont want to be out and about too much.

-Michele

EDD Dec 18

girl