~_~_~Tuesday Two!~_~_~

iVillage Member
~_~_~Tuesday Two!~_~_~
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 12:05am
Heya ladies! Happy Tuesday! Today here's just two little questions for ya!

~What do you REALLY want for Christmas?

~What is one thing you said you'd never do as a parent but have already done? or if your still a mother to be, what is the most unexpected thing about pregnancy?

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 7:17am
I would really like a healthy baby for Christmas! Other than that just small things like new spatulas and cookie sheets.

I had never expected to be so physically & emotionally drained.

Brandy

edd Dec 21

W/Cade

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 7:33am
What do you REALLY want for Christmas? to get pg again =0)

What is one thing you said you'd never do as a parent but have already done? use a pacifier. I really don't like how they look, but man is it a lifesaver. Sometimes Jake just needs to suck on something and it does the job.

Jennifer & Jake (6/6/03)

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 9:57am
Good morning Ladies,

~What do you REALLY want for Christmas?

In my fantasy world - Brad Pitt

In the real world - a 5th month of an uncomplicated preganancy (oh, and a foot spa!)

~What is the most unexpected thing about pregnancy?

The all day morning sickness, yuck!

Zoe & bump

04/30/04

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 10:17am
For Christmas I would really like my baby to be born and be at least two weeks old by the 25th. That way my DH's family can meet her.

I really haven't had anything too unexpected. I was told so much in the beginning that I don't think anything has surprised me (yet) since I've been pregnant.

-Michele

EDD Dec 18

girl

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 1:35pm
For Christmas I would REALLY love for my little boy to be here (I know for his sake, it would be better to have a birthday as far away from Christmas as possible, but, I will be 37 weeks at Christmas, it could happen!)

In all actuality, I want a video camera. We are saving up for a really nice digital camcorder with still shot, and COLOR night vision! :)

As for what is unexpected about pregnancy, I could name a whole list! Most surprising to me is how hard it actually is to get around already (I'm only 23 weeks) And how out of breath I am all the time. It has made my asthma really bad. I didn't expect for it to get hard to move around until the last month. :) Boy, am I in for it!

Michelle and Hunter edd 1/13/04

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 3:40pm
~What do you REALLY want for Christmas? A New Coat, pretty simple.

~What is one thing you said you'd never do as a parent but have already done? I said I wouldn't co-sleep. And although I don't do it every night he has ended up in bed with me a few times.

Andrea & Brandon (5/15)

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-16-2003 - 7:11pm
What do you REALLY want for Christmas? For Sasha to be sleeping through the night.

What is one thing you said you'd never do as a parent but have already done? I swore I would never dress Sasha in anything pink or girly and I'll be damned if she doesn't just look adorable in pink.

Michelle

Sasha 8.1.03

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 12:10am
Can I have ANYTHING I want for christmas? Um, a Cartier cocktail ring, not that there is the remotest chance I'll get it.

The thing I said I would never do? Co-sleep, absolutely. Both my husband I were dead-set against it, but she sleeps with us almost every night for at least some of the night. When she is in her crib my husband and I are the ones with separation anxiety!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 6:14am
Honestly I don't really want anything but to walk into the store and buy everything for my baby since it's his first christmas.

and the one thing i thought i'd never do is take zachary to someone else to get him to stop crying.(i mean actually driving 30 minutes to find this person) Sandra