'''''==+Tempting Thursday Three+=='''''

iVillage Member
'''''==+Tempting Thursday Three+=='''''
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 1:02am
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? What can you just NOT hold back on?

What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy?

What will you be doing this weekend? :)

Thank god tomorrow is Friday!!! :D

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
My biggest weakness would be Olive Garden...just Olive Garden in general. :) It is so yummy! I can't wait to go!

When I was pregnant I ate tons of oreos & milk. Then towards the end, I didn't want anymore and moved on to applesauce. I use to go through packs and packs of oreos lol. Ani will love oreos when she's older! :)

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend. I think I'm going to make plans to go out with a couple that my DH met through work. It's so hard finding another young, couple like me and Dustin to hang out with. They're probably the closest. :)

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? What can you just NOT hold back on? I have a hard time holding back on sweets. Darn my parents for having dessert every night! LOL

What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy? Milk and I'm not a big milk drinker. When I was pregnant, though, I had at least a glass a day. YUCK!

What will you be doing this weekend? Going to my cousin's baby shower on Saturday then my best friend's son's first birthday party. Sunday we'll probably just hang around the house.

iVillage Member
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? What can you just NOT hold back on?

Hmmm...when you're pregnant it's hard to hold back on anything! So I guess just food in general is my big weakness right now! When I want something, I have to have it!!!

What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy? Right now it seems to be candy! I don't usually want candy or sweets in general, but the baby seems to have daddy's sweet tooth!

What will you be doing this weekend? Listening to DH's radio show on Saturday, cleaning the house, and hanging out with friends.

Suzi & Tad 2/29/04

iVillage Member
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? - I guess Christmas cookies but that could be the baby talking right now.

What can you just NOT hold back on? - tacos

What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy? - Not sure, I have a lot of things I have to eat everyday like..peanuts, orange juice, fruit snacks, anything spicey and meat!

What will you be doing this weekend? - cleaning up from the storm, possibly selling at the flea market, and going to the renissance Festival.

Brandy

edd Dec 21

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Oh, and I forgot cereal. I eat at least 1-2 bowls of cereal a day!

Brandy

Photobucket

iVillage Member
My biggest weakness I guess would have to be lately anything that gives me heart burn. I have been really trying to cut back on anything that would give me heart burn but I just can't do it. The I end up complaining about how bad I feel afterwards.

I can't get enough of soft serve ice cream. I love it right now. If I'm not near a place that serves it I will make a long trip just to get it. My DH laughs at me everytime I get it.

Friday after work I'll be watching my DH's cousins. They are 10, 5, and 3. Then after that I plan on spending the rest of the weekend relaxing. I have to work on monday which is usually my day off so I don't plan on doing much that will tire me out before the week starts.

-Michele

EDD Dec 18

girl

iVillage Member
"What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? What can you just NOT hold back on?"

I have always had a weakness for ice cream (ice cream cones, especially). I also love donuts, but I really try not to eat them ever, because they are too good.

"What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy?"

Up to the middle of the second trimester, I craved lemons, pumpkin seeds, mexican food, fried food like egg rolls, eggs, potatoes, pasta. Now, thank goodness, I only slightly crave milk and cheese (when I haven't had any for the day) and sometimes I crave a Poptart for some reason.

"What will you be doing this weekend?"

Sleeping in, going with my husband to a neighboring town to help his parents with some stuff, probably doing some shopping for baby supplies, reading, relaxing, goofing.

#1, boy, Nov. 16

Untitled Document

iVillage Member
What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Currently chocolate only because I didn't eat any of it while pg.

What can you just NOT hold back on? ditto of the above answer. (crazy thing is I was never really that much of a sweet eater before)

What is or was your biggest craving during pregnancy? I craved chocolate and expresso's but wouldn't eat/drink it because of the caffine and also

What will you be doing this weekend? cleaning.. (does it ever end?)

Michelle

Sasha 8.1.03