```*```Friday FIVE!! TGIF!!```*```

iVillage Member
```*```Friday FIVE!! TGIF!!```*```
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 11:06pm
Thank god Friday is here! I'm so ready for the weekend! I had a tons of questions thought up for today, but of course I forgot them. So lets see how this goes lol.

1. What was your favorite book as a kid?

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young?

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children?

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre?

5. The last book you read? :)

I'm going to have a weekend poll as well! Be sure to check it out!!

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 11:11pm
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? The one I remember most besides Doctor Suess of course is "The Giving Tree". I loved that book, I can't wait to get it and read to Ani. My DH's favorite book was "Goodnight Moon".

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? Hmmm...I can't think of when I was a kid. There were so many. But I remember Fraggle Rock. I liked that show! :) I'm hoping to get Ani into Dora the Explorer and the Powerpuff Girls!

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? I hope to pass on the tradition of closeness that I have with my mother. I also am passing down family names through my children's names. :)

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? Xmen 2 and I loved it! :)

5. The last book you read? The last book I dabbled in (besides Dr. Suess Up! Up! Up! Up! lol) was titled "Things will be different for my daughter". It's a book talking about how to raise a confident, strong daughter. I had a lot of issues with self esteem growing up, and I know Ani's family already is very different from mine. But I want my baby to know how beautiful she is, no matter how old she is.

~Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 11:39pm
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? I had a lot of favorites, and I can't even remember the titles anymore, but some were: Half Magic and all of the Beverly Cleary books

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? Sesame Street, Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, Vegetable Soup, Emergency (I think that's what it was called?), Looney Toons

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? Love of being outdoors and being active

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? Sheesh, I can't remember the name of it, but it came out about a month ago. It was okay.

5. The last book you read? I'm almost done with, "In Her Shoes"

Untitled Document

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 9:04am
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? Curious George series

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? Tom & Jerry

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? Reading Highlights Magazien

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? Bad Boys II...I think.

5. The last book you read? :) What you Owe Me, Bebe Moore Campbell

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 9:38am
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? anything in the Babysitters Club series

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? Saved by the Bell

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? Sunday dinners

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? Anger Management

5. The last book you read? Girlfriend's Guide to the First Year

I agree... TGIF!!!

Jennifer & Jake (6/6/03)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 10:05am
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? I guess that would have to be "where the sidewalk ends"

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? I loved the smurfs.

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? I have a lot of traditions I want to pass on but I guess the one that stands out right now is getting a little gift for my child each holiday... that includes valentines, halloween, St. patricks day, etc... My mom alway got me a little something for every holiday... even if it wasn't a gift exchange holiday. I always felt like she really loved me.

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? I think that was Pirates of the Carrabien. Great movie.

5. The last book you read? "baby wise"

-Michele

EDD Dec 18

girl

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 12:57pm
1) Oh so many.... The Velveteen rabbit... The Cat that went to sea... all the betrix Potter books

2) Fraggle rock.. i completely forgot about that one and i loved it, also the Flintstones

3)Always eating dinner together, we always did and it was such a great time to talk and laugh.

4) matchstick Men... thank god for cinababies otherwise it might be along time before i would see a movie

5)Chocolate Girls...lives of 3 young women during WW2 who all work at the Hersery factory in england

Stephanie

Lilypie Baby Days
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 1:36pm
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? Good Night Moon

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? Scooby Doo

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? Birthdays were always your special day in my family and I hope to do the same for Brandon.

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? Behind Enemy Lines

5. The last book you read? Left Behind

Andrea w/ Brandon (5/15/03)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 6:49pm
1. What was your favorite book as a kid? The runaway bunny

2. Your favorite show/cartoon when you were young? I don't remember...:(

3. What family tradition do you hope to pass on to your children? Unfortunetly there weren't many traditions

4. The last movie you saw in the theatre? I think x-men II was the last one

5. The last book you read? the killing hour - lisa gardner (I read alot!, but am also reading about 10 differant parenting books currently)

Michelle

Sasha 8.1.03