Thursday three!

iVillage Member
Thursday three!
Wed, 10-15-2003 - 11:19pm

Hello ladies! Happy Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday woohoo! Thanks to all that participated in yesterdays QOTD. Sometimes getting that personal can be tough, you don't really know who your sharing things with, but I love getting to know everyone better. :) Here's todays questions!

1. Name one way you knew you were pregnant?

2. Any future goals that you may have from buying a house, a new car or having a bigger family. :)

3. If you do decide to have another child after your first, what names have you considered or any certain circumstances? (mothers to be, who can fatham another baby after this one? Just let us know what goals you have before the little one arrives!)

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-15-2003 - 11:31pm

1. I knew I was pregnant as I strange craving for cream cheese on crackers hit me. That doesn't sound too weird, but for someone that doesn't like cream cheese and has only had it once in her life, thats a pretty big sign. :) My DH said "What did you just say? Ok we're getting a pregnancy test." lol

2. My goal mainly is to get back into school next year. I have other short term goals, but that is my main one. I really enjoy learning. I think partially it stems from my personality. I don't like to feel like I know less than anyone else. I know they're are always people smarter than me. But I would like to feel well equiped upstairs.

3. We plan on having another child when Ani is first off in preschool. Secondly, when we own our own house so I can decorate the nursery. When we're both done with school and financially prepared. If we have a boy, his name will be Bren Robert Whitney Johnson. If we have a girl I'm thinking Brenna Gail Marie....or we have been toying with names like Zoe, Chloe, Mackaela (sp?). :) I can't wait to be pregnant again, but I want it to be under the right circumstances.

Kristina & Ani Rose 3/21/03   

"A child said, What is the grass

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-16-2003 - 8:00am
1. Name one way you knew you were pregnant? I realized AF was 2 weeks late and that my sense of smell was changed.

2. Any future goals that you may have from buying a house, a new car or having a bigger family. My immediate goal is to try to conceive #2 at the beginning of the year. I've already talk to my doc and they recommended that I stop taking the pill next month. So, keep your fingers crossed for us! My other goal is to finish my degree before #2 is born. As of now my expected date of graduation is 9/1/04, so hopefully all will work out.

3. If you do decide to have another child after your first, what names have you considered or any certain circumstances? We like Abigail (Abby) Brynn for a girl or Andrew (Drew) Timothy for another little man.

Jennifer & Jake (6/6/03)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-16-2003 - 9:16am
1. My boobs were very very very sore.

2. I would love to trade our pick-up for a blazer. That way we would still be able to tow and haul but would have more room for the carseat :)

3. We are having the carpet installed in Cade's bedroom on the 30th. I have a doctors appointment later that day so I might take the whole day off because after the carpet guys leave I will want to get everything back in the room, set up & put away!

I also want everything for Christmas to be ready by December. I am not going mad I just want to be ready if he decides to make his appearance early!(I have already been shopping and wrapping & starting to decorate) I am excited! And will blame it on the hormones ;)

Brandy

edd Dec 21

W/William Cade

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-16-2003 - 9:24am
1. The way I knew I was pregnant was when two lines showed up on the HPT! No clue up until that moment!

2. Our biggest goal of the moment is for DH to cross-train into a new career field (he's in the Air Force) so that we can be in the states more now that we're going to have a child.

3. My main goal before the baby is born is to stop cussing so much! I don't want Averie's first word to be something naughty!!! Lol.

Suzi & Averie

EDD 2-29-04

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-16-2003 - 11:03am
1. Name one way you knew you were pregnant?

Other than a late/missed period, I started having headaches daily.

2. Any future goals that you may have from buying a house, a new car or having a bigger family. :)

We are thinking about getting a van, probably a Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. I'd also like to pay off the credit cards before the baby's born, but know that won't happen.

3. If you do decide to have another child after your first, what names have you considered or any certain circumstances? (mothers to be, who can fatham another baby after this one? Just let us know what goals you have before the little one arrives!)

I'm pregnant with my first, and totally want more! Probably will just stick with two kids though. The u/s said we're having a boy, not sure what we're naming it yet, but our girl's name is picked out-Brianna Renae.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-16-2003 - 7:02pm

1. Name one way you knew you were pregnant? I can't explain any more than it was just a feeling.

2. Any future goals that you may have from buying a house, a new car or having a bigger family. :) defiantly buying a bigger house. we were supposed to buy one the day Sasha was born but the seller backed out. (karma is a b*tch, she'll get hers)( I have to tell myself that otherwise I get mad, it was the perfect house)
(6 brm 5 bath- HUGE)(it's only me, my DH and Sasha but DHneeds 2 rooms for offices)

3. If you do decide to have another child after your first, what names have you considered or any certain circumstances? We are currently trying to make that decision, awaiting some medical results first. No names picked yet but they will be boy names if we can have our way :) and we have to have the bigger house.

Michelle

Sasha Riley 8.1.03

Edited 10/16/2003 7:08:00 PM ET by mkolchins