Have you started your Christmas shopping

iVillage Member
Have you started your Christmas shopping
Fri, 11-21-2003 - 3:20pm

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Are you finished?

I started shopping a while ago and only have a few small things left to pick up. I wanted to be ready just in case our little one decided to show up early. I was just curious how everyone else was doing?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-22-2003 - 10:26pm
Nope, haven't done a thing. Haven't bought any Xmas cards to send out, or presents at all. Was hoping to buy a new tree this year, but I don't think that will happen either. Luckily we don't have a really big family, so generally getting prepared doesn't take that long - but I've got to get motivated to actually do it.

Karen

EDD Dec 22

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-24-2003 - 11:00pm
sadly i don't have a whole lot of shopping to do. since the birth of my daughter was this year & i'm not working we agreed w/most family members to skip the gifts this year. hopefully we can make up for it next year. i know that's not what christmas is all about but i feel guilty "jipping" my family.

patti & ilish 9/22/03

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-26-2003 - 1:35pm
I just started today. Spent $20 today and got 6 gifts! We don't have a lot of money and I went to the Buy-Rite and got a couple of X-mas ornaments and had 2003 put on them and mother seen snow men with material legs that hang off the shelf so I bought one for her and one for my sister. I went out the other day and bought dinky cars for my 4 and 2 year old nephews. I still have hubby, parents, and nieces, and nephews but it will be the same thing-Buy-Rite or Dollarama. It is amazing the things that you can find there.

Kimberly & Bug

edd 4/2