New and looking for friends

iVillage Member
New and looking for friends
Tue, 12-23-2003 - 1:50pm
Hi

i am new here, i have lurked for a bit and i have decided to join the board...

just a little background on me... i am 26 year old and my boyfriend is also 26... my EDD is june 18,2004!!! so i am currently 14 1/2 weeks along... we live in michigan...

i will share how we found out i was pregnant it is funny to think about now but at the time it wasn't.. i went in to have surgery on my wrist from a car accident 5 months earlier and the doctor informed us that i couldnt have surgery becasue the routine before surgery pg test they do came back positive and they did it twice... it blew us away...

we have since heard the heatbeat at a strong 160bpm and everything is going well so far!!!

i hope i can find support on this board and new friends... feel free to ask me questions if i left anything out or you are just cuorious....

Stacey

EDD 6-18-2004

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-28-2003 - 4:58am

Hello Stacey, I am sorry I haven't posted to you earlier. It has been busy around here being the holidays and expecting my little one any day now. I hope you had a good holiday and welcome to the board.

I am 24 and my DH is 28. We live in Maryland and have 2 cats :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-29-2003 - 2:18pm
Hello Stacey,

I want to start by saying congrats!!! You must be very excited.

I am 25 years old and just recently gave birth to my adorable daughter. She's actually 4 1/2 months old now. My husband is 35 and this was our first child. We have so much fun with her.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

Diane

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-29-2003 - 2:42pm
Hi Stacey from a fellow Michiganian (or is that Michigander?)

My name is Laura, I'm 37, my hubby is almost 35, and we just had a baby girl (our first) on Sep 24th. Her name is Michela (pronounced Mikayla) We live in Gobles, which is W of Kalamazoo. Where are you?

Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? We weren't, but halfway into the first u/s my hubby "broke" and had to know! Good luck!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-03-2004 - 8:59pm
Welcome to the board Stacey :)

My name is Sarah (27) and my DH (26) and I are expecting our first May 20th. We live in Tennessee (for now anyway). I grew up in Wisconsin so I know what it's like to live in the Northern part of the U.S. :)

We are very excited about our son joining our little family - we have a 2 yr. old cat named Allie and a 3 year old black lab named Toby.

We found out we were having a boy on Dec. 22nd...what a great Christmas gift! :) Our little man was kinda a surprise on us too but we are so very excited about his arrival :)

Sarah and Kian Jameson EDD 5/20/04

P.S. if you would like to email you can send an email to me through my profile on the board (I am a little leary about posting it here).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-04-2004 - 1:59pm
Hi Stac...I am new here too...just looking for a new board to hang out at. I used to be on the bedrest board...but everyone I met there has delivered and gone to other playgroups and such.

My name is Jennifer (33), DH (38) & I were married August 24, 2002 and had our little girl, Abby May 14, 2003...she's 7 1/2 months now.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-09-2004 - 8:54pm

Hi Stacey!

I'm new here too, usually I go to the April expecting club, but I thought it would be nice to meet people here too. =)

I'm from MI also, I live in Pontiac area. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 24. I am 26 weeks along, due April 18!

Congratulations!

Sara

EDD 04/18/04

Image hosted by Photobucket.com