Baby Einstein videos

iVillage Member
Baby Einstein videos
Thu, 03-11-2004 - 7:50pm
I just have to let anyone and everyone know how wonderful these Baby Einstein dvd's are. I have twin boys that are 5 months. They absolutely love these videos. They could be as cranky as ever, i'll put in a dvd and they are just mesmorized by it. It gives me time to do other things. When I hear them fussing, it is because the video is over. Currently I own 5 of them. The kids never seem to tire of them. I rotate them around because I get a little sick of them after a while. They sell them at Walmart now, $3 cheaper then Toysrus. Anyway, just wanted to share with those of you that have little ones & haven't yet tried these. They can give you that 30 minutes to have to yourself...unless you put it on repeat play, then you have an hour!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-11-2004 - 11:10pm
Thanks for the info. I have been looking at the videos but didn't know which one to get. Do you recommend one to start with?

Aimee, Mom to Marah-Jade 09/17/03

CL First Time Mom's Club

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppfirstmoms/

*Any information or advice provided is my opinon and not intended as medical diagnosis. If in doubt please ask your doctor.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to you,

Your Community Leader Aimee, Mom to Marah-Jade 09/17/03

*Any information or advice provided is my opinon and not intended

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 10:50am
I started with Bach, I think. It doesn't really matter as they are all about the same, meaning the stimulation. The videos are different in that each plays a different composer's music. They all have age ranges on them, thou I picked up the animal one that is for 1 yr +, my kids love that as well.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 12:26pm

I have 4 of the videos, well 5 we have 2 Baby Mozart. Baby mozart is for birth and up while the 2 animal videos and baby van gogh(sp) are 1 year and up but my little guy has been watching

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-23-2004 - 7:29pm
I'm so glad other moms have seen these! I adore them, and I don't even have a baby yet! My nephew adores them and I think they're really fun to watch as well!

Wanna know a great deal? All of them (accept the brand new one, I think it's a farm one) in a boxed DVD set for $85 at Costco! Woo hoo! I wish I had the money to buy them...