OT: Anyone drive a Pontiac Vibe?

iVillage Member
OT: Anyone drive a Pontiac Vibe?
Tue, 03-30-2004 - 8:11pm
I am in dire need of a bigger car! Right now I drive a Neon and
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-04-2004 - 9:02pm
Oh my gosh, I LOVE our Vibe. We got a 2004 in November and I'm so jealous when it's my DH's day to drive it (we switch off days to keep it fair! LOL!). I like the fact that you sit up higher than a regular car, but it's not as high up or as big as an SUV. There is an outlet in the dashboard, as well as a cigarette lighter in the dash and in the console between the front seats. We have hauled so much baby stuff since we got this car since it is so easy to have the seats folded down flat and have the whole cargo area open. I really like how the back area is hard plastic, so if something leaks or is dirty, it's easy to clean that area. Another plus is when we go on our next vacation, we liked the idea that anything that didn't fit in the car, we could put in one of those hard plastic cargo bins and put in on the luggage rack. Anyhow, I can't say enough good things about it, I love our car! I want to get rid of my Saturn just so we can get another Vibe!!! If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Andie

EDD 6/23/04