Black maternity/nursing bras!

iVillage Member
Black maternity/nursing bras!
Mon, 05-10-2004 - 11:16am
I don't know if any of you were wondering this as I was, but I couldn't find maternity bras in black and wondered why. I thought maybe the black dye wasn't good to have near your breasts if you plan to breastfeed or some other crazy thing. I have some black tops made of a kind of sheer material (not see-through, but enough that you would see a white bra through) and I had to wear a tank top underneath. With the hot weather coming I didn't want to have to do that. I was at Kohl's looking for maternity/nursing bras in general and I found a black one! So, if anyone is looking and you have a Kohl's on your area, you might want to try looking there :)

Jennifer

edd 9-13 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2004 - 11:56am
They have them at Motherhood Maternity. I just bought the beige ones so you wouldn't be able to see the black/white bra through anything. I bought nursing bras the last time I bought bras before I gave birth. They were the same style I wore before which I thought was awsome. They also had the size that I needed and couldn't find anywhere else!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-10-2004 - 4:04pm
My Motherhood Maternity stores don't have black ones, hmm! Yeah I didn't think about the beige ones being a better choice, they are kind of scare, too although Motherhood ones seem to be a lot more pricey than at Kohl's or Sears, etc. I try to get them on sale :)

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2004 - 11:12am

The ones I got at Motherhood were a bit pricey but for comfort I thought it was well worth it! They also worked great to nurse in. I lived in a bra until I stopped nursing.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2004 - 11:27pm
Thanks for the tip Jennifer. Another good place for nursing bras is www.bravadodesigns.com. They have good ones for us really busty girls.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to you,

Your Community Leader Aimee, Mom to Marah-Jade 09/17/03

*Any information or advice provided is my opinon and not intended as medical diagnosis. If in doubt please ask your doctor.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to you,

Your Community Leader Aimee, Mom to Marah-Jade 09/17/03

*Any information or advice provided is my opinon and not intended