This is silly...

iVillage Member
This is silly...
Sat, 06-19-2004 - 2:31am
I searched online for complete lyrics for some of my favourite lullabies so I can sing them to Ethan. He was up all day today (from 11:00am to 12:00am), that's 13 hours straight. Anyway, I remember a song that we used to sing in Elementary school called Red River Valley. I don't remember the lyrics except that I really liked the song. Anyway, I found the words to the song with music, so I started singing it. This is the silly part. The song made me teary eyed b/c I thought it was such a sad song. Then I started thinking about all the people who left me (i.e. move away, especially one former SO) and it just made me even sadder. I think this is my sleep deprived self talking here.

Anyway, I should go to sleep now since Ethan finally fell asleep after hours of attempting to put him to bed.

Kelly & Ethan 05/16/04

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-22-2004 - 9:45am

That is funny. I remember a couple songs we used to sing in Elementary School. The Billboard song was always my favorite. Now it has content you wouldn't hear of being in school. Times have really changed...lol.

I used to love music class.

I hope you are feeling much more rested now!

Photobucket