Attn: Lin432

iVillage Member
Attn: Lin432
Thu, 07-08-2004 - 7:11pm

I remember you posting a couple weeks ago and having a thyroid nodule. I was wondering how you are doing and how your pregnancy is going. I hope everything is going well and I will hear from you soon!

*prayers and positive thoughts*

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: billsgrrrl
Wed, 07-14-2004 - 4:39pm
Thank you so much for remembering me!! That means a lot!! Well, I went to the doctor and they did a biopsy. After I waited like 2 weeks (Dr. on vacation) he told me the test results came back inconclusive! Another words, it didn't come back as cancerous or not cancerous. I was upset, but I'm trying not to focus on it anymore. My doctor said it is so small, (smaller than half of a pea). I'm going back for a follow up in 2 weeks. Worst case scenario, I have to get it removed after I have the baby.

Thanks again! How are you doing?

Lin

edd 2/20/05

baby baby

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2004 - 9:06am

No news is good news! I hope it doesn't decide to do any sneaky.

I am doing okay. I was bit by a spider but it is healing now. Cade is starting to talk and crawl. Now he is really keeping me on my toes. He says "Hi", "Dada" and "mmmmma". He calls for me when he is upset. It is so cute :)

Let me know how everything is going and when you get to feel the baby moving :)

**belly rubs**

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-19-2004 - 12:11pm
Glad to hear that you're doing well. I can't believe you got bit by a spider!! I remember I read somewhere a while ago that the average person eats like 2 spiders a year in their sleep!! I always remembered that because it grossed me out. Atleast that didn't happen..lol. Your son sounds cute. I love when babies first start to talk! They say the funniest things. I can't feel the baby move yet..still have a little ways for that. How far along are you now? Do you usually post on any other boards? Usually I'm on the feb 05 board, but I lurk in the other boards once in a while.

lin

edd 2/20/05

baby baby

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-20-2004 - 3:14pm

I am not pregnant right now. I baby dream already but we have to wait a little while longer. Basically because we can't afford 2 babies in daycare at once. I am working on a plan to be able to stay at home.

I normally post on the December 2003 Playgroup but I lurk on the TTC board and the On Hold board.

Keep me posted on how things are going :)

Photobucket