Proud momma here!

iVillage Member
Proud momma here!
Mon, 07-26-2004 - 11:27pm
I am so proud of my daughter. Usually I or my dh have to rock Ashley to sleep every night and wait 20 mins or so to make sure she is sound asleep before we even dream of putting her down. Well, the last 3 nights, I have just rocked her or walked with her patting her hiny until she starts closing those beautiful blues of hers (I know I'm bragging but hey, I can't help it lol) then I've laid her down in her bassinet. She usually squirms around a bit but I stay beside her and give her her pacifer if she starts getting a little fussy and in about 20 mins or so, she has put herself to sleep. So I am one proud momma that she's doing this already. Now I'm just going to cross my fingers and pray that this continues =)

Tiffani and Ashley

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2004 - 10:23am

That is great! Cade just decided like that one night he was going to start sleeping through. I of course was in there every hour checking on him. Ashley just had what we call a stickerless milestone :) Sleeping milestones are the most greatful ones, because it means you can catch a few Zzzz's yourself and be awake enough to enjoy all the other ones.

You can brag all you want about your little girl! I love to hear how much in love everyone is with their baby :) We have some great Mommys on the board and you are one of them!

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2004 - 3:40pm
Wonderful! Doesn't it make it so much easier to relax for the rest of the evening? I hope it continues. My daughter goes down easily about 4/7 days a week, but still insists on fussing sometimes.

Janna

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-27-2004 - 6:57pm
Yes, it makes it alot easier to relax and enjoy a bowl of ice cream, which I did the first night she went out on her own. It was so nice not having to drink my ice cream =) And thanks Brandy for saying I'm a great mom..sometimes I have my doubts when I get really frustrated when she goes through her crying spells. But, that too shall pass right =)

Tiffani

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting