Jennifer - Jennifergwl - where are you?

iVillage Member
Jennifer - Jennifergwl - where are you?
Thu, 07-29-2004 - 11:07pm
I haven't noticed you posting here for a couple weeks now. I would love to know how you and your little boy are doing! I hope all is well :)

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2004 - 10:03am
Hi :)

I'm still here! :) I came recently and read some posts and I have posted a little on the Sept Expecting Board. Otherwise we've been busy getting ready for this little guy. We had a disaster of a shower last weekend and all week we've been getting stuff for him to get ready. I have this urging feeling that he's coming early and the Braxton Hicks all day long with the stabbing pains to the cervix don't help much! lol!

Wed starts the bio-physical work-ups every 2 weeks (I have GD) so I am excited to be getting a sonogram every two weeks! I truly hope we can comfirm once and for all that Nicolas is Nicolas and not Tessa lol!

Thank you for asking about me :) I'm sitting here waiting to get up some energy to do the dishes so I thought I would pop in here :) Hope you're doing well and little Cade is doing well, too! And those photos of the 3D sonograms compared to real pictures is just too cool!! Did you just one day realize you had matching ones like that?

Jennifer

edd 9-11 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2004 - 10:36am

I take pictures all the time because I am scared I will miss or forget something. I was looking back at all his ultrasound pictures and thought of the idea. I looked back over the past month, because I wanted them to be recent, and found a couple that were pretty close. I can't believe how much he still looks like he did at 31 weeks in the making :)

I am glad to hear you are doing okay, despite the GD. I had Edema really bad so they were worried but my blood pressure never went up too much.

That is so exciting getting all the baby stuff put together and figuring out how to work it. It took me a whole evening but I put the strolelr travel system together myself and figured out how to adjust the carry handle positions. I was so proud :)

When do you go for your next sonogram? Good luck at sneaking a sneak ;)

Keep me posted on how you are doing. I know you are getting close!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-31-2004 - 10:51am
Oh gosh I will be the same way, being that I am a photographer I guess that makes sense lol My poor kid is just going to see flashes all the time hehe!

Yeah that is so neat that you can compare like that. Your 3Ds are very clear that is really great. He looks just like daddy, too.

Yeah GD is no fun. The diet and checking the glucose levels. My husband is diabetic so I wasn't a stranger to it, but I am so very glad that I don't need insulin and can control it with diet. I told my husband though that I want a pizza and some Phish Food ice cream in the hospital lol!

I don't think I am familiar with edema...

Yeah I am having so much fun putting everything in it's place. My husband and I recently had such an awesome time at Sears. They are having the BIGGEST baby clothing sale. We bought $230 worth of clothes for $64!! They had Sleep Sack sets for $7!!! So, we're having a good time.

My husband won't let me put anything together, he worries I will hurt myself or the baby, course I don't blame him. I am SO uncoordinated these days. I can't hold onto anything. I told him I should be allowed to use scissors since I almost stabbed a hole into my laptp screen! Very scary lol!

This Wednesday!!! I sooooooo can't wait!! When we saw him in June it was already so clear. You could see his little profile (such a cute little nose! hehe) and you could see him practicing breathing, his little ribs and heartbeating. It was so great. I can only imagine how much more developed he will look now.

Yeah, 34 weeks today, 6 more weeks until the due date if he makes it that far :) I will keep everyone posted :)

Jennifer

edd 9-11 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby