Anyone else cloth diapering?

iVillage Member
Anyone else cloth diapering?
Sat, 08-07-2004 - 9:00am
After a lengthy search online and on the phone, we finally decided on Greenmountain Diapers out of Vermont, and we are thrilled! Three days after we placed the order online, our Unbleached Diaper Service Quality Chinese Prefold cloth diapers arrived! (Along with a couple different models of natural wool diaper covers we decided to try)

As per instructions, we laundered them a few times, and they are so neat! Soft, thick, fluffy, well-made, and a pleasing natural light tan color.

Silly to get excited about diapers maybe, and when I am neck-deep in changing and washing them, I probably won't think it's so cool anymore, but this is exciting now.

Anybody else doing cloth?

-Meg, wife to a wonderful mail carrier and mother to a 3-year-old daughter, expecting a son by homebirth VBAC soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2004 - 10:36am

We don't cloth diaper but I am glad to hear you are pleased with your diapering choice! Good luck keeping it up :) I know a few girls on the December 03 board love their cloth diapers too!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2004 - 6:40pm
Just some input, I have experience with cloth diapers, I am not sure which kind (wasnt for me) but anyway at the daycare that I worked in there was a littel girl there that used them and they smelled like fritos, and not in a good way. Just wanted to let you know in case you dont like that smell.LOL

kristen

edd 3/23/05
Photobucket