Things you were surprised to find out
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 08-16-2004 - 10:36am|
1. Sandwich meats should be heated before consumption. (30 seconds in the microwave will do it, just till it steams. You can cool it in the fridge, but eat within 1 hour. This is because of listeria).
2. Avoid artificial sweeteners, EXCEPT Splenda.
3. Keep away from soft cheeses (ie. blue cheese). Pasterized cheeses are okay.
4. Avoid saunas/hot tubs - warm baths are okay, as long as you keep the water from getting above your normal body temperture.
5. This one is new to me...nail polish. I need to do more research on this one.