The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....(m)

iVillage Member
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....(m)
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 12:04pm

Post the best part of your weekend,

the worst part of your weekend,

and what you would most like to accomplish this week!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 12:50pm

GOOD : I did a lot of work organizing the attic, pulled a lot of weeds, DH and I talked about me staying home and Cade went for his 1st bike ride :)

BAD : It rained most of the weekend, and my item on Ebay didn't sell for what I thought it would. Overall not too bad.

UGLY : I need to check out daycares to find a new less expensive one until I am able to quit my job. I really don't want to switch daycare but we have to.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 2:46pm
Post the best part of your weekend: got some things done around the house, went to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show with some friends on Saturday, GREAT WEATHER

the worst part of your weekend: Nothing really - didn't get any scrapbooking done...too tired after being up til after 3 AM on Sunday AM

and what you would most like to accomplish this week: HAVE THIS BABY!!!

LYNN

8/19 (according to U/S)

8/24 calendar date

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 7:58pm
The Good: Having friends over for a yeast-raised waffle breakfast and getting the upgrade done on the computer, and DH looking forward to joining the Union (for electricians)

Also, going with my girlfriend to see her new apartment, and spending good time with her.

The Bad: Getting over-tired from all the going and doing, and having to take another dose of Terbutaline to get rid of cramps because I wasn't yet 36 weeks, wondering if everything will be okay, if I'll make it to September (due 9/17)

The Ugly: Me getting a huge terrible mood swing and crying a lot and stressing DH out over his taste in police novels and kung-fu movies, and because I have been so unable to sleep well, and even started snoring loudly, he isn't getting any rest and got just too tired and stressed and snapped at me, which of course made me dissolve into tears. We got through it, but he's getting earplugs so he can at least get some sleep, poor darling!

-Meg, wife to a wonderful mail carrier and mother to a 3-year-old daughter, expecting a son by homebirth VBAC soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 10:16pm
The best part of my weekend - Cleaning out junk and getting a downstairs room ready for little Nicolas when he is downstairs during the day with me

The worst part of my weekend - mourning over the loss of two pets

Most like to accomplish this week - Catching up on work and things that need to get done around the house

Jennifer

edd 9-11 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2004 - 10:45pm
best part: my Birthday was Sunday...friends & family almost all day!

worst part: i got overly worn out w/all the running & visiting & now i'm fighting off a cold.

accomplish: i'm so overwhelmed i don't even know where to begin...this week has already filled up so quickly & i have so much to do before Saturday (we're having a small gathering at our house)CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN - & i should get off this computer & go to bed already! :)

Patti & Ilish (9/22/03)