Guess Not

iVillage Member
Guess Not
Thu, 08-19-2004 - 3:23pm
So I am 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow and this is how I imagined it would go down~

It would take 3 months or so ~ nope it took the first month

I would not find out until I was 2-3 months to save some time ~ no I found out the day I didn't start.

I would not get sick ~ I was so sick at 5 weeks I wondered if I was pregnant or if it was a demon in my stomach.

I would not tell anyone at work until I was 3 months ~ well I was so sick I didn't have much choice.

I would eat healthy and work out ~ ok the sickness is a good excuse so far, why not on this one too.

I would not tell my family right away ~ ya ok I don't know what happened.

I would be super excited ~ No more like scared and sick.

I would not think about being pregnant 24/7 ~ except being sick all the time is a reminder.

Anyone having a perfect pregnancy so far?

Jessica

EDD 3/11/05 - hoping to pop it out 3/8/05.

iVillage Member
In reply to: jesca4u
Thu, 08-19-2004 - 8:24pm
Well, mine's been pretty good up until week 28. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Otherwise I had the normal fears and worries. I had nausea from weeks 6 - 11 and no morning sickness. Unfortunately there is no way to predict what pregnancy will be like that's for sure! It should get easier in the second trimester which is only 8 days away for you :)

Jennifer

edd 9-11 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-20-2004 - 11:19am

I think everyone ends up with some surprises, whether they be good or not so good, it is all worth it when you are holding your little bundle of joy :) It really is a short time to be uncomfortable when you see them smile at you or give you a hug, which is the most wonderful feeling in the world! The 8th because it is your birthdate? That would be cute :)

*belly rubs* It should get better soon! Stay Positive!

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 1:17pm
So last friday after they couldn't find a heart beat they do a vaginal ultrasound and find the baby stopped living at about 8 weeks. My three options were to let it miscarry naturally, get a D&C or take a 24 hour pill which should do it. I was not overly upset (stuff happens) and decided to just let it happen naturally. I miscarried when I was 21 (but I was bleeding and not very far along) so I have experienced all this before. My question is this week I am going to be 12 weeks and I have not started the process of miscarrying, how long does it normally take? At first I said I wasn't going to try again but now I look at it as a challange and I think I will try again. It was so easy to conceive anyway. But how much longer do you think it will take, or is it possible it won't happen naturally (which would suprise me).

Thanks!
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 1:45pm

I am so sorry about your baby. I would say if 1 week goes by with nothing call your doctor. I am not an expert though.

You may want to see if

Photobucket

<