It seems forever :)

iVillage Member
It seems forever :)
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 12:43pm
I have entered my home stretch this week - it seems to be going on forever......How fast will it go ? Cant wait to get her in my arms.

Lux

EDD Nov 13 04

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 2:17pm

It is amazing how long your first trimester seems because you want to be out of the worrysome time but the end just seems to go on and on. It is definitely worth the wait to have a healthy baby but I know sometimes I wished I could just sleep through the last month. (or sleep at all...lol)

Try to have fun with it! If you can have someone paint your belly and take some pictures. I did a belly mold too. Put stuff on your belly and let your little one kick it off(paperplates and t.v. remotes are great). That always amused my co-workers as well as family and friends.

**Hugs and belly rubs** Your almost there!

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 6:16pm
Well, I have 2.5 weeks left and it feels like forever lol! Don't ya just want to skip ahead? :)

Jennifer

edd 9-11 Nicolas Robert

http://www.jennifersdreams.com/baby

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 7:12pm
A friend of mine just delivered her first baby girl 12 days ahead of due date. She had been a good company all way, will miss that. Anyways, I have subtracted the 'friend factor' of 12 days from my due date and have already deducted the rest of August as almost over. That still leaves me with solid 2 months :)

As Brandy said, its all worth the wait :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-24-2004 - 9:01pm
It will go soooo fast, so relax and enjoy every minute of it! Try not to get too anxious for EDD to come......I got really anxious and did too much a few weeks before....then I took time for myself and did what I wanted the the last few weeks and really enjoyed "my time". I am so glad Katherine is finally here but I know I'll always remember the last few weeks and "MY TIME" b/c I won't have it again -- at least not for a good 20 years *grin*

Lynn

Katherine 8/18/04