"Bun in the Oven"!!!!!!

iVillage Member
"Bun in the Oven"!!!!!!
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 3:34pm
Hello Everyone.

I just found out that I am pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and I am very excited!! I will be due in May 2005... Anyone out there in the same position as me???

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 4:27pm
Congratulations! I am due April 11 and this is my first too. I'm very scared and nervous.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2004 - 5:33pm
thanks, and congrat's to you! how far along are you know then??
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 4:10am
Hi All!

I also just found out I'm pregnant with my first baby. I'm due in early May. I'm still in shock, it doesn't seem real. Any advice out there?
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 9:50am
Me Too! I just found out Monday. I'm sooo excited! DH is alittle weirded out. But I guess it is to be expected considering that he just got on the "lets have a baby train" this month and we are already pg.

So have you all told your families yet?

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 9:56am
I am just about 8 weeks, due on April 11th. I have told my family and some of my friends, but not everyone yet. I am so exhausted all the time I can't believe it. Have you had morning sickness at all? I haven't yet, but I'm not going to be too relieved yet it could happen any time.
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 10:46am
welcome!!! and congrats!!! i'm about 3 months along right now. it's our first as well and it's all amazingly exciting. hope to get to know you better! have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Melissa edd 3/18/05
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 1:09pm

Congratulations and welcome to the board!

My advice is to go to the store and buy and OTC prenatal vitamin and folic acid supplement if you aren't already taking them. A few good books to look into are..."What to expect when your expecting" "Your Pregnancy week by week" and "Girlfriends Guide to pregnancy".

I hope to get to know all you May Momma's to be :)

H&H 9 months!

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 2:23pm
Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the reply's. It's am awesome feeling that I can go to a web site and chat with people all over the world who are in the same position as me. I am soo excited to becoming a mother. I have told my husbands side of the family and we are telling my parents tonight. I am a little nervous to tell them, but I'm sure they will be thrilled. I know it's a little early to tell people but I figure if (god help me) but, if anything did happen then we would have the support of the people who love us most.

I have still not had any symptoms. The only thing was, last night we went to the in-laws for dinner and we had steak, potato's, zuccini, salad. When I got home I felt like I could eat again. Ya know, that real empty stomach feeling, right in the gut like your gonna pass out.

How is everyone else doing?

Talk to you all soon.
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 3:37pm
Hi All!

Well I found out that I was pregnant, oh when I was 4 weeks pregnant already, now I am 10 weeks pregnant, and cannot wait to start to show, not much there yet. I am due at the end of March. First baby, my husband is so excited. We've already had our first ultrasound and have pictures, as well as heard the heart beat 161, cool ahe!!! We told our immediate family right away, and everyone else just this week, we figured we were close enough to the end of the first trimester!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 9:49pm
That is soo exciting... I can't wait till the end of the 1st. trimester. I really want to start growing and even feel a little sick! (I know I'm crazy) I don't have any symptoms right now so I don't really feel pregnant.. the only thing... is I can't have a glass of wine. LOL... Good Luck to you all!!

Pages