ANYONE DUE IN NOVEMBER??

iVillage Member
ANYONE DUE IN NOVEMBER??
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 12:41am
I am new here and am unsure as to how things work. Just wondering if anyone is due in November, and if they'd like to talk.

Kim

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 11:01am
I'm having a November baby! I am expecting a little girl on November 22. And I just can't wait!

I hope all is well with your pregnancy.

Continue to have a happy and healthy 9 months!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 1:13pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the board! Feel free to post questions, brags, appointment updates or whatever else comes to mind. I hope to get to know you better :)

*Belly rubs*

Lilypie Baby Days

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 2:51pm
Me too - 13 Nov, baby girl

Hoping to hear from u more.......and expect good company from me :)

Lux.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2004 - 1:02am
I can't get over how much your baby's ultrasound pic looks in comparison to him! It's right on the money, huh? Now be honest, Was it worth it, or did it spoil the suprise, knowing how he looks? He's adorable though!

Kim

Lilypie Baby Days

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2004 - 1:05am
Lux~

I'm due on the 10th! Do you have any names picked out for her? I can't wait to have a girl someday. I am happy with my boy, but eventually I want a girl so I can do her hair and have her wear cute little outfits... We are naming our son Joseph Douglas. I like Jacob, my hubby like John, so it's a bit of both, I guess. Talk to you soon.

Kim

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2004 - 9:01am
I'm due 23 Nov. We decided to have gender be a surprise. I've been excited and nervous, not to mention anxious because I'm in school and am planning to take a section of my Bar exam 2wks before my edd and have finals a couple weeks after my edd! Maybe I have hormone overload in my brain and I've gone insane?? (LOL) Best wishes to all.

Mercy

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-27-2004 - 4:20pm
Kim,

Good to hear from you, cos I had started getting the feel that it is going on forever and ever....Well lets happily while our time away like this...

I am on the look out for the perfect name :)

I want it to sound melodious and with a good meaning. We hope to nail down to a couple of names, by November. As of now, we do have a list of preferrences.

I feel good abt having a girl. I always wanted to have one. But Thru out my first trimester I felt that I am having a boy and had decided on the name too. Now I think I will reserve that name for the second time :)

Little Joey is fine in there ? Does he let you know that he is ? My little one jumps up and down like a rabbit these days :)And she likes kicking her dad's hand off.

Lux