New to the board

iVillage Member
New to the board
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 6:26am
Hi there, I'm new to the board but have been reading it for the last few weeks so I thought I'd join in. I'm gonna be 34 this saturday and expecting my second child. I have a 16 1/2 year old daughter and now I'm starting all over again. I'm 20wks and 4 days pregnant and I'm having a boy this time (well pleased). Although this is my second I feel like a first time mum again as there is such a big age gap. Is there anyone else out there that's starting all over again and if so how do you feel? cos I'm quite scared this time, maybe its because I'm older. Help!!!!! Just wanted someone to chat to really!!!

Cheryl

xxxxxx

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 11:35am
Hi Cheryl. Congratulations. I am 33 (34 in a couple of weeks) and I am pregnant for the first time. I am kind of nervous about being older and of just about everything else too. I am so scared. I am just about 8 weeks and my first sonogram is scheduled for Sept. 7th. I can't wait. I think it will feel more real after that. (especially to my husband who seems to be having a hard time that I really am pregnant because I don't "look" pregnant yet. How has it been for you? Any morning sickness?
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2004 - 1:30pm

Congratulations on your

Photobucket

<