What do plan on taking to the hospital?

iVillage Member
What do plan on taking to the hospital?
Thu, 09-21-2006 - 5:13pm
Is everyone making their lists and checking them twice?

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-22-2006 - 2:30pm

Hey Debi,
Great idea to start this.. well reality really hit me this week, my baby dropped and i know thats a sign in the right direction, Im 33 weeks now and i only got a few things but yesterday i went nuts,lol. I went to the dollar store and got almost everything i need, i mean, shampoo, condditioner, chapstick, hairties, brush, toothbrush/paste,soap, stuff like that. i took all my jewlery off and started packing my bags a little, i got a couple jammies packed and a nursing bra. I think the only things i still need 2 pack are grannie panties (lol) , socks,clothes and Pads (mainly cuz i heard the hospital ones suck??)?? i hope i dont forget anything?? I also, got the babys bag packed a little, but um waiting till after the baby shower to finish packing his stuff!! I cant belive i only have about 7 weeks left!! im soo excited. oh any most importand THE CAMERA!!!!

~Amanda~
Baby Boy due-11/10/2006

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-22-2006 - 3:06pm

What kind of jammies did you get?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-09-2006 - 7:23am
I haven't really thought too much about what I need to take... I have about 9 weeks left and it still doesn't seem real. I think I'm just going to take stuff to groom myself, a going home outfit and one for the baby. I was planning on taking a camera too, but mine broke and according to my sister, theres gonna be plenty of cameras there lol. Oh well, if I forget anything, I know how my family is and they'll be right on top of it. Between my pregnancy brain and some other stuff, im sure I'll forget the whole bag anyway LOL
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-09-2006 - 8:35am

Even though there will be plenty of cameras at the hospital, not all those people will be in the delivery room with you.