nasty breakouts

iVillage Member
nasty breakouts
Sun, 10-22-2006 - 11:57pm
is this normal for pregnancy or is this my stress....my wedding is in a month and I would love to not be broken out on my wedding if anyone has any ideas how to get rid of/prevent this breakout zit stuff.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: breannat
Mon, 10-23-2006 - 12:26am
Hormonal changes, stress etc can all lead to breakouts.

iVillage Member
In reply to: breannat
Wed, 10-25-2006 - 2:55pm

I was having trouble with breakouts on my face until about a month ago. I went on an airplane and security took my expensive clinique moisturizer because it wasn't the proper quantity to carry on. When we got to North Carolina, I had to buy some cheaper stuff from the drugstore. I ended up getting Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti Acne moisturizer, in an orange and white bottle. It has salicylic (sp) acid in it as well as lotion. I haven't broken out since I started using it! I wash my face still with the clinique face wash, and then put the neutrogena stuff on when i get out of the shower. I only use it once a day (because I only have to wash my face once per day!) For spot treatments, I use Clean and Clear Persagel.

Hope this is helpful! I am now in love with the neutrogena stuff... and $7 bucks sure beats $30!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers