WE HAVE A NAME4 OUR SON!!!!!

iVillage Member
WE HAVE A NAME4 OUR SON!!!!!
Thu, 10-26-2006 - 12:00am
HEY LADIES!!!
WELL WE HAVE A NAME FOR OUR SON:-) IT CAME TO ME IN A DREAM! LONG STORY SHORT, IT IS A COMBINATION OF MY INITIAL T AND SON. SON + T ( SON OF T ) , SO OUR SONS NAME IS "SONTEE". PRONOUNCED LIKE MONTY BUT WITH AN S. HE WILL HAVE DADDYS FIRST NAME AS A MIDDLE NAME SO ITS "SONTEE GLENN" I LOVE HIS NAME SOOOOO MUCH, WHEN I TALK TO MY SON AND CALL HIM BY HIS NAME I GET CHILL BUMPS AND GOOSE BUMPS!! WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW:-) DADDY ORIGINALLY WANTED OUR SON TO ONLY BE THE THIRD BUT HE'S OVER IT AND I'M ELATED! NOW HE LOVES OUR SONS NAME:-)
MEKA & SONTEE 27WEEKS
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-26-2006 - 7:26am
Congratulations!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-28-2006 - 11:28pm
REALLY? YOU'VE HEARD MY SONTEE'S NAME BEFORE? WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT MOVIE? DO YOU REMEMBER? IM GOING TO HAVE TO RENT IT! AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS BEING CREATIVE PUTTING SON & T TOGETHER TO GET SONTEE. YOU JUST NEVER KNOW HUH? SMALL WORLD! SO WHATS NEW? HOW ARE YOU ? HOW EVERYTHING COMING ALONG?
MEKA & SONTEE 28WEEKS
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-29-2006 - 12:51am

The movie was called "Down to Earth".

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-30-2006 - 11:24pm
WOW!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THAT!!! YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND A COMPUTER:-) A FRIEND OF MINE HAS ALSO TOLD ME THAT SHE WENT TO H.S. WITH A GUY NAMED SONTEE BUT SPELLED SAUNTY. I ALWAYS TALK TO MY SON AND LATELY I'VE TOLD HIM, "WELL SON MOMMY TRIED TO COME UP WITH A UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT NAME FOR YOU THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS, BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE, SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HEAR YOUR NAME AGAIN, BUT YOU ARE UNIQUE AND HAND MADE FOR ME AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS" AND YOU KNOW, HE ACTUALLY KICKS REALLY HARD AS IF TO SAY, "I UNDERSTAND MOMMY AND ITS OK" THANKYOU FOR THE INFO AND THE LINK. IT WAS WEIRD SEEING IT THE EXACT WAY I SPELLED IT AND ALL!!!!!! SMALL WORLD:-)I HAD MY HUBBY ORDER IT FROM NETFLIX:-)
MEKA & SONTEE 28WEEKS