Please Help

iVillage Member
Please Help
Thu, 02-28-2008 - 2:49pm

Hey everyone,

I would just like to know if anyone is having the same issue as me and if there are any possible suggestions because I really don't know right now.

I am starting to have an extremely hard time finding out what I want to eat.

iVillage Member
In reply to: nalasmommy
Thu, 02-28-2008 - 4:52pm

Food aversions are tough.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-28-2008 - 5:10pm

I have been eating lots of oatmeal too (the strawberries and cream are the best...as well as the cinnamon and brown sugar and the apples and cinnamon)...and I want to eat cereal but I'm sick of cereal at the same time because that is all that I seem to eat.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-01-2008 - 8:51am
Just wanted to check in with you and see how your food issues are going.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2008 - 10:11pm

I've noticed the past couple of weeks about the only thing I can stomach eating is fresh fruit, and cheese, and yogurt. The odd time I actually get in the mood for something hearty, like half a can of beans with some wieners thrown in, or the other day I made a boiled ham dinner and ate two plates of veggies with some ham. But, and during the day especially, Im mostly just eating fruit. I've gone through more grapefruit and apples lately than I have in the past two years I think, lol.

My BF is always on me to sit and force myself to have regular meals whether I want to or not, but I keep trying to explain to him that I'll eat what I can eat when I can eat it, and the baby isnt going to starve, because Im doing fine. *rolls eyes* Men sometimes just dont get it though...

siggy 1

pregnancy

siggy

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2008 - 12:55am

Photobucket