So uncomfortable!!!!

iVillage Member
So uncomfortable!!!!
Sun, 07-13-2008 - 11:38am
UGHH!!! When is this over! I am soooo uncomfortable. I feel like i have creepy crawlies under my skin. I feel sooooo unattractive although my hubby tries to make me feel better. Quinten will NOT move out of my ribs and it hurts! I never thought that being pregnant would be soooo uncomfortable. We are getting his crib and hutch tonight so his room will be done! Shower is this weekend and i am so not looking forward to it.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2008 - 6:20pm
Yeah, people forget to tell you about that part.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2008 - 5:17am

Yeah, I wish someone could have told me this! It may have been easier to handle if I was warned haha. I mean i do have good days. On good days I love being pregnant, and think how much im going to miss it. I think alot of being uncomfortable has something to do with feeling like i have the weight of everything on my shoulders. I work full time, I have to cook clean and do laundry at home. Not to mention that i have to take care of my stepson alone too. DH hasnt helped one bit with the nursery, but I will have it finished tonight. I just feel like he doesnt want anything to do with the baby. I've had to plan my shower on my own. Paid for everything with that, yet the invitations say that it was thrown by my mom and my sisters. But they havent had ANYTHING to do with it other then my mom got the hall. Which she got for free because she works there. I give up! Sorry to complain but i have no one to vent to.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2008 - 9:34am
I can't believe you have had to take care of the whole shower yourself.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2008 - 5:16am

Yeah, I've pretty much lost all my friends when me and

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2008 - 9:08am

It's rough when you're the first in your group to have a baby.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2008 - 10:57am

Yes, he does help with the chores. He does all the laundry since i cant carry it up and down the steps. I do fold it though. He does the dishes and he usually has lunch ready for me when i get home from work. See i havent signed up or even looked for any classes because our schedules. I dont have a baby sitter for Dom. He lives with us full time, and his mom wont spend time with him. So, I think it might be hard to look for the classes.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Photobucket