Morning Sickness

iVillage Member
Morning Sickness
Sun, 10-18-2009 - 1:06pm
I just found out I am pregnant and am still waiting to have an appointment with my doctor. Until then does anyone have any thoughts on how to ease morning (noon and night) sickness?
iVillage Member
In reply to: meg_1985
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 3:48pm

hello!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-27-2009 - 5:28pm
I am new to the board and am only 7weeks prego. the ginger and ginger candies at my local organic market were always to spicy for my taste, i may try them again, tastes change when you get pregnant i hear. i found this tea that i make when im feeling queezy, you can find it anywhere that carries baby stuff really. Earth Mamma Angel Baby morning sickness tea, oh its the best it has lemon and i believe ginger in it, but without the harsh hotness of the ginger candies, also peppermint. Also, saltines help too if its just the nausea and no vomiting. I only threw up for the first time this morning im hoping it wont become a regular occurrence. hope this helps!
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 11:24am

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I've been eating crystalized giner, and ginger candy. It's in the natural foods section of my supermarket.

I still don't feel much like eating, but at least it keeps me feeling functional.

pregnancy due date

#1! EDD 5/27/10

baby growth
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-18-2009 - 11:02pm

I am in the same boat you are I am 9w 3d and have been throwing up morning noon and night since the day the test turned positive (its true lol) The only thing I found that works for me is extreamly cold water and my recent discovery preggie pops (or drops) they are little candies designed to ease morning sickness and they have been a life saver for me. They don't necessarily take it away completley but at least for me it takes the edge off and at least makes it some what bearable. I found my at motherhood maternity or they also sell them at babies-r-us and they are fairly cheap too which is nice. Hang in there like I said i am around 9 weeks and it is finally starting to ease up a little which is a welcome change. Good luck! have a happy 9 months!

Mommy to be May 20 2010

Hoping for a baby girl but will be happy with eaither :)

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-18-2009 - 1:49pm

Well first off congrats and welcome! I am sorry you are experiencing morning sickness.

Photobucket