Finally on here!!!

iVillage Member
Finally on here!!!
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 3:45pm

Hello, I'm Samantha (23). My DH Keegan (25) and I are expecting #1 on June 25th. I'm super excited, and so is he! This will be grandbaby #1 on both sides of our families... it will be spoiled I'm sure :0)

This baby has been in the making for a little over a year. I have been charting since last October when I got diagnosed with cervical cancer, and my dad got diagnosed with very rare carcinoid cancer. At that point we decided waiting was over-rated. My cycles ranged from 28-45 days so it was a bit of a challenge on timing, BUT here we are!

I am very excited that I'm almost out of my first trimester, and hoping the puking will be over soon! My first doctor's apt. is on Dec. 16th.

I can't wait to get to know everyone on here!

Happily married to DH since March 15, 2008

Photobucket
JUNE 2010 EC

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 2008: Diagnosed with cervical cancer and HPV. Cells were removed in two spots via freezing, minor scar tissue. Gave up caffeine and smoking.

Cycle 1: No O

Cycle 2: No O

Cycle 3: No O

Cycle 4: O'd for the first time! Took prenatal, fish oil, calcium, acidophilus, EPO and B-6

Cycle 5: No O, same vitamins.

Cycle 6: O'd late due to stress. Just taking a prenatal this cycle. Also, V8 Splash mmm

Cycle 7: O'd but come on... it's no good.

Cycle 8: O'd CD29 of a 43 day cycle.... ew.

Cycle 9:

Happily married to DH since March 15, 2008

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 11:03am

Welcome to the board! I'm sorry your sick I'm finally over that part but it still comes and goes. I will tell you this I was throwing up 10 times a day for the first 14 weeks and couldn't eat any dairy or meat it was a long 3 months but at about week 14 things started slowing down. If it gets bad enough try preggo pops those were great and cold water really helped also talk to your doctor they might be able to help you out too just know that it gets better and you will love being pregnante! I am almost 16 weeks along with a baby girl and its great I love it now that I don't puke every second

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 10:13am

Congrats!!!! Trying to conceive is such a long journey when it doesn't work how we planned.

Photobucket