4 months and counting!

iVillage Member
4 months and counting!
Wed, 03-31-2010 - 1:31am

Hello everyone! I am expecting baby #1 EDD is 9/6/2010. My fiance and I are very excited and verrrrry anxious to find out what we're having. The new Dr. we will be seeing does not tell until 20 weeks so we're getting quite impatient! We just moved to a new area... about an hour away from where we were previously. Things are very tight financially but we are making the best of things.

Has anyone else had their first or are pregnant with number one that was living with a roommate and didn't have a room for a nursery? My fiance and I are living in a 2 bedroom condo with his younger brother who is 20 and so we will not have a nursery. I am kind of disappointed that things didn't work out better and we do not have a home of our own to spend the time "nesting" and getting a nursery together. Is this something that anyone else has gone through?

I didn't really have "morning sickness" in the beginning but during my 3rd month and continuing now I seem to get sick and heave alot at night, Just wondering what everyone else is going through.

Congrats to all of you and I wish you all the best of luck!

*~*Baby #1 EDD 9/6/2010*~*

Pregnancy Glitter Graphics from dolliecrave.com

Pregnancy Glitter Graphics from dolliecrave.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-09-2010 - 4:19am
My name is Rita I'm 24 I have a 3 year old daughter and a 8 month old little boy and also had a miscarriage I never had a nursery for any of my kids they shared a room with me like u said times are very hard but my babies mean the world 2 me if you want to talk more heres my email in the subject type baby rita169@hotmail.com If you have questions about pregnancy let me know
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 1:19pm

Hello!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the First-Time Pregnancy Club!

photo snowsiggy.png