iVillage Member
Just found out this weekend!
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 4:48pm

Hey everyone,

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 10:41am

Welcome and congratulations!
I'm a bit late in responding, but I hope that things are progressing smoothly for you. How did your May 4th appointment go?

Please come back and update when you get a chance!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 1:26pm

Brandi,

I had hoped to write you with happy news, but I have had no such luck. My OB told me today that my pregnancy is not viable. It sucks. I had the ultrasounds last week and they had me do another set today because even though they could see the gestational sack it didn't appear to have a baby in there and there was no heartbeat. Same results today. Totally sucks. We discussed my options and I have decided to wait to see if nature will run its course. Looks like I'll be leaving this board.

I'm glad I met you and was able to share the journey with you. I've been thinking about you and hoping your appointment went well. Please don't let this get you too down. I know...perhaps easier said than done.

I wish you the very best. I'm so happy and excited for you! Please keep the old board posted, I'll be going back.

Photobucket

<a href="http://s774.p

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 12:08pm

Rdfarmwife- How was your appt?

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 10:24pm
Congrats and welcome to the board tiptop!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 9:27pm

Brandi,

Yikes! I wonder what gives with your boss. It seems odd that the other woman would be treated differently and that your boss wouldn't be understanding. I hope things smooth out for you.

They are thinking that the thyroid

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-26-2010 - 12:27pm

My mother has already started working on a blanket for my LO, I am learning to knit but I have put it on hold until the end of the first trimester. I have been very sick the last couple of days but I keep forcing myself to eat. I had to leave work early on Friday because I was so tired and sick and my boss was not very accepting of the idea. I'm not sure what her problem is with the situation (she is a mother of 3#. We are a very small company and one of the other employee's just had a baby and they were great with her, she worked half days when she wasnt feeling well and she got paid for it. I was late this morning because I was so sick and she started nagging about really small stuff that was supposed to be done #She called me while I was finishing everything up and hour before they were actually due!). I am finding that frustrating but I am confident that while they might give me a hard time with this they will not fire me so that I have to be thankful for.

I am excited about your appt on Wednesday! Keep me posted. what your thyroid high or low? Did they say how that might effect your pregnancy? It sounds like your little bean has found the perfect place to hang on! Wishing you the best. I will keep you posted on my progress as well The 4th is 8 days away,

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-25-2010 - 9:40am

Brandi,

I've been working on a

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 12:11pm

Hey,

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-21-2010 - 7:03pm

Brandi,

I posted about my appointment under 'Keep FX for first appointment' but here's the short version:

-no u/s this visit..she wanted to send me for a level II u/s..so I didn't get to hear a heart beating or see anything :(

-had around 8 tubes of blood drawn and threw up! Ugh!!

-other than that...she said she didn't think my uterus would be a major issue (just had another woman with bicornate uterus deliver with no problems)...DH went with me and we both really liked the OB

Hope things are going well for you!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 11:43am

Hi Brandi!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the First-Time Pregnancy Club.

photo snowsiggy.png

Pages