New

iVillage Member
New
Mon, 06-21-2010 - 11:42pm

Hello everyone! I am brand new to iVillage message boards but I have been an avid reader of this website for a long time. I am Erin I am a 24 year old FTM to be. I found out today that I am pregnant thanks to my doctor doing some blood work before surgery. I was supposed to have a hysteroscopy on Wednesday but looks like that wont be happening now! Im happily married since 2008 to my husband Marc who is a US Marine. We are super excited to welcome our first child into the world, I still dont know exactly when I am due or how far along I am. I havent had a period since 9-09 and no I am not exactly sure how the heck I got pregnant since I havent had a period and they were 99% sure I wasnt ovulating!

I am looking forward to making friends. Anything else you wanna know just ask I dont bite

iVillage Member
In reply to: erinbinxgarcia
Tue, 06-22-2010 - 10:23am

Hi Erin,

Congratulations on expecting your first child and welcome to the First-Time Pregnancy Club (and to the iVillage message boards!).

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-22-2010 - 5:31pm
Thank you Kristy. I went to the doctor today and I am fairly early in my pregnancy. 4.5-5wks so I am due around 2/22/11. I am super nervous and so far no pregnancy symptoms hence why I had no idea I was pregnant and super shocked when they told me.
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-23-2010 - 8:35am
Yay!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-25-2010 - 12:32pm

Welcome Erin!

Congratulations! I too had a bit of a surprise pregnancy like yours (we were TTC, but I have ovulation issues so I wasn't expecting a BFP when I tested). I too was early, about 5 weeks, when I found out and my symptoms didn't really start until 6 weeks (when I got severe m/s).

Keep us posted on how things go, and if you have any questions or concerns,

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 12:28pm

Erin - Just wanted to check in and see how things are going? Come back and post when you get a chance.

I just put up a July Roll Call thread if you would like to chime in! http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-ppfirstmoms&msg=14549.1&ctx=0

Hope you are enjoying summer with your "bean." :)

Photobucket

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers