First-Time Mommy to Be!!!

iVillage Member
First-Time Mommy to Be!!!
Sun, 06-27-2010 - 11:46am

Hello everyone!

My name is Tia, 23 yo,

~Tia~ Lilypie First Birthday tickers Vote for Rashaad, Jr. to become a top 10 finalist for the Parents Maga
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 1:34pm

Welcome Tia!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Be sure to stop by and sign up for the iVillage Pregnancy Calendar if you haven’t already.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 5:08pm

Hi Melissa and thank you!

I will get on my pregnancy calendar right away! lol

I'm glad things worked out for you despite the abrupt insurance change. I know the idea of having to find a new doctor must have been frustrating to think about.

I've scheduled my first appointment and I was put on the calendar for July 15th. I'm nervous and excited. Seems like awhile to wait. I'll just be happy to finally be seen so my mind can be more at ease about the pregnancy. I hope that we like our doctor.

My fiance has been a great listening ear and supporter. He's already acting like the proud papa, lol.

I've actually been feeling pretty good so far. Hardly in m/s...sometimes I may feel a slight twinge of nausea but no vomitting. I feel pretty good for a 6 week pregnant lady, lls. I hope the feel-good feeling lasts throughout

~Tia~ Lilypie First Birthday tickers Vote for Rashaad, Jr. to become a top 10 finalist for the Parents Maga