iVillage Member
Sun, 06-22-2003 - 7:56pm
Hello, I'm 23 and am new to these boards and am honestly overwhelmed by so many great topics.

Anyway, I have gone through phases where I will be really loyal with writing in my journal and long periods wher I won't be. I'm trying to keep myself writing as it is very cathartic and perhaps get into writing poetry and short stories again like I did in high school. So I hope to do some of that here! :)

iVillage Member
In reply to: mooncancer79
Mon, 06-23-2003 - 7:27am
Welcome to the Writing Exercise Board, mooncancer79!

I'm looking forward to seeing your short stories here at WEB. There's another board for short stories at iVillage. It's the Short Story Basics board. They have monthly and weekly exercises and also accept non-exercise stories. There are also two message boards for poetry at iVillage and a journalling board, so there's a place for almost anything you write.

OOPS! Late for work! See you soon!

JudyB

JudyB

iVillage Member
In reply to: mooncancer79
Tue, 06-24-2003 - 9:04am
Hi mooncancer, welcome to the board. You can find the monthly exercises at the Readers and Writers link above. We'd love to have you join us, and hope you'll try one of the exercises. Journaling is a great way to keep in touch with your muse. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your stories here.

Linda

cl-ozarker

"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master." - Ernest Heminway