My fs list! Everything has been reduced!

iVillage Member
My fs list! Everything has been reduced!
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:43pm
Taking paypal cc' ok, and very timely m/o's.

Please make offers if you dont like my prices.

I ship on Tuesday's & Thursday's.

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command VHS in Clamshell in EC $5.50ppd

Star Wars Ewok stuffed animal from Walt Disney World. EC $2

Nintendo Gamecube game 18 Wheeler (trucker game) EC with booklet $11ppd

Porch Flag, EC Its pretty pastels with an angel holding hearts and it says Happy Spring! $4.50ppd Like New!!

XL Ladies Disney Store brand purple Tinkerbell tshirt. EC like new! $2 + shipping

XL Unisex Disney tshirt from Disney World. Its a burnt orange color with the word DISNEY across chest the letters look like the characters. $2 + Shipping

The Santa Claus w/ tim allen in clam shell case EC $5.50ppd

Dragonfly & butterfly frame, resin with a creamish color The dragonfly and butterfly and a flower are all etched into the frame. It holds a wallet size picture, but the frame is 4x6. EC Very natury and beautiful. $1.75 + shipping

Sir Toppemhat (sp?) from thomas the tank engine. Its a push n go toy , Push his head down and the yellow car goes! EC $2

boys toddler size 5 1/2 sneakers in EC, barely worn since my ds has a clubfoot he only wore them a few times before he got his custom made shoe. They are white velcro Matchbox car sneakers. They have a firetruck on one side of the shoe. I'd like $1.75 + shipping.

boys 12-24M (More on the 24m side) Nautica brand navy blue sweater. Has Nautica embroidered across the chest of the sweater, and under that has the British, French and US flags and it says International Sailing. $1.75

boys 2T Lord & Taylor brand red vneck sweater with a navy blue line across chest. $1.75

Size 4 Boys but can pass for unisex. Hunter green fleece vest. Brand is Rugged Bear EC!! $2.75 + shipping

NINTENDO GAMECUBE game Legends of Wrestling $9ppd

vhs Babe in clamshell $6ppd

vhs The Best of Thomas (thomas the tank engine) in box case EC. $4.50ppd

VHS Vertical Limit in EC $3ppd

Bob Marley & the Wailers cd Legend $5.50ppd

Danielle Steel The Kiss hard cover book. EC $5PPD

Jack Russel Terrier book. The Esential Jack Russel. soft cover in EC $1.50 + media shipping

dvd Greatest Moments of Super Bowl History. $3.50ppd

Mickey Mouse binoculars EC $2

Field & Stream Trophy Hunting 4 pc game. EC $5.50ppd Have original box it came in.

-----------------------------------------

disneydreamers@hotmail.com