Do you use Twitter?? Gets u views

iVillage Member
Do you use Twitter?? Gets u views
Fri, 07-16-2010 - 11:36am
I listed a link to two different hair bows and got 2-30 views within minutes. Download the tweet deck and you can tweet and facebook at the same time, it's an amazing tool :)

Beth Bentley

Beth Bentley

Sweet BabyCakes Bowtique

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-16-2010 - 12:56pm
Great idea, Beth! I don't really use Twitter, but I think this would be useful if you're trying to sell something. I have an account, but I just haven't gotten into it. Have you gotten good results?

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-16-2010 - 6:53pm
I think it can be useful. On Fridays everyone does the follow Friday where you mention some of the people you follow who are good to follow therefore will get you more followers. Of course you need to retweet peoples post and do the follow too on Friday's by mentioning people. It's like a do for me and I will do for you thing, but you never know. I know every time I have posted one bow to be viewed I got about 20-30 views within minutes, but no watchers of bids...yet...You can download the tweet deck that lets you post to twitter as well as face book and also shows all face book updates. You can also have your post from your face book fan page go to your twitter...lots of great pros, worth it to me, more exposure and you have to advertise if you want to be successful. I know some of this may sound more confusing than it really is, but if anyone has more advice to share of questions, please post here....

Beth Bentley

Beth Bentley

Sweet BabyCakes Bowtique